| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Agassiz, Bc in July is very mild at 17.9 °C (64.22 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in July is 11.4 °C (20.5 °F).
- The weather in July is marginally dry. Only 60.4mm (2.4in) of liquid falls.
- The shortest day is 15:12 long and the longest day is 16:10 long with an average length of 15:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Agassiz, Bc July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Agassiz, Bc, Canada
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Agassiz, Bc:
- Merry Island, Bc, Canada - 157.6 kms (97.9 miles) W
- Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada - 103.4 kms (64.2 miles) W
- Nanaimo, Bc, Canada - 158.3 kms (98.4 miles) W
- Abbotsford, Bc, Canada - 49.9 kms (31 miles) WSW
- Sedro Woolley, Wa, Usa - 32.2 kms (20 miles) SSW
- Blaine, Wa, Usa - 77 kms (47.8 miles) WSW
- Gladman Point, Nt, Canada - 150.1 kms (93.3 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Airport), Bc, Canada - 138.5 kms (86.1 miles) WSW
- Victoria (Marine), Bc, Canada - 175.1 kms (108.8 miles) WSW
- Port Angeles, Wa, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) SW
- Port Townsend, Wa, Usa - 165.6 kms (102.9 miles) SW
- Seattle, Washington, Usa - 186.8 kms (116.1 miles) SSW
- Kamloops, Bc, Canada - 187.6 kms (116.6 miles) NNE
- Lytton, Bc, Canada - 109.9 kms (68.3 miles) N
- Kelowna, Bc, Canada - 189.2 kms (117.5 miles) ENE
- Penticton, Bc, Canada - 158.2 kms (98.3 miles) E
- Hope, Bc, Canada - 23.9 kms (14.9 miles) NE
- Baie Comeau, Qc, Canada - 23.6 kms (14.6 miles) NE